Thursday, March 5, 2009

2nd day through the keys!

We made it all the way to Key Largo, and parked the trailer. Unloaded and headed on a 108 mile journey through the keys... pretty much stopping at every bar (ofcourse we left at 9am and most places don't open until 11, but we managed to find a few). My only problem was that once you're on the bike, it's whatever you can carry in a back pack to get you through the night-- that means, no curling iron, blow dryer, iron, and only ONE pair of shoes... Here we are sitting at some seafood place, and I snapped this shot-- that's ICE COLD BEER!

Here are the bikes parked at the southern most point--- however, I've heard that the "true" southern most point is in Hawaii and that Cuba isn't really 90 miles from that point, but 98... Still a great place for a picture!

And I know I shouldn't complain, because you can drink anywhere on Key West, but really... Corona in a CAN? It just didn't seem normal. And I haven't choaked on the lime yet...
Check back later to see some pics of the sites I saw on the road trip down!

No comments: