Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I've seen everything UPCLOSE now!

If you remember, or refer back to, my blog titled "now, I've seen everything" you will be able to understand this blog post alot better....
So, S and D hand me this package today in this mornings bootcamp class... And this is what's inside!!!! S ACTUALLY ordered it for me. Now, if you can read the photo below you will see some information and a money saving coupon for future purchases of "go girl".
On this back of the above photo is information for a SWEEPSTAKES to win "lifestyle packages". I don't think I even WANT to know what that is.
You can also win some cool GoGirl GEAR! I am actually wondering that the t-shirts and hats have on them? NOT!!!!

OK, so if you look at the outside of the tube you will see all the things you will be able to do if you have, buy, and/or use GoGirl...
Is that a guitar? Will I be a better Guitar Hero player if I use this?

It also states on the TUBE that it contains one gogirl, a tissue, and a baggie for disposal.
Wanna see what's inside?


And there you have it. A rubber funnel, toilet tissue, and a bag for disposal, but that's not all....
Just in case you weren't sure what to do, there are step by step instructions....

These are so funny, it takes the cake! Adjust clothing? (you can't do it through your outfit?), AIM? (what woman learns how to aim?) and if you CHOOSE not to reuse use the bag for disposal... oh, I'm sorry-- discrete disposal, as if the fact you just peed standing up wasn't strange enough!!!!
I cannot wait to hear the comments on this one!







4 comments:

Tara Larrimore said...

Okay here's how I think this company got started. 2 friends were sitting at a bar SERIOUSLY DRUNK! and 1 friend says you know what would be a great idea, and the other one says if we could pee standing up. Because that is the ONLY way I can see this happening. Then they made a million dollars from people buying these things to prove to there friends that they really exsist. This really gives me more confidence to start B.R.A.

Tara Larrimore said...

So do you think you can use it doing all those things at 1 time or is idividually. Like if I'm traveling in my kayak while I'm playing my guitar on my way to by new shoes I will take, when I go to build my teepee, can I use it then? This thing is really interesting to me.

kprestipino said...

How in the world do you people come across these things!! I just got a bad chill! Yuk!

Danny Douglas said...

Tiff, I love it. But I need to know how "discrete" the disposal can be with a bag covered in the Go Girl Logo? Do they give any instructions on how to clean it? Is it dishwasher safe (top rack)? Or is it a one time use? I think you should try it at home, and remember to put the toilet seat up!