Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The road trip from hell

Yep, that's my luggage and yes that is one bag just of shoes! I didn't drive at all, I was way too sick... there were trailers everywhere!
Even when we stopped for gas, they were there.

This made me very nervous, because we "thought" because of the economy that not many people would be here this year... of course we don't have a hotel booked yet...
Is sleeping on the beach illegal?

And you can see the small sign out of the window that says "welcome to FLORIDA". Mind you this is like 430am on Monday!!!

And this one was taken about 5 hours later, around 930am... let the vacation begin.
I also want to say that I've really enjoyed this beer while looking at all the snow pictures of my snow bound friends in Maryland!

2 comments:

Tara Larrimore said...

Yeah I hope you choke on that lime!

Danny Douglas said...

I would also like to see you choke on that lime! Enjoy the sunshine FA!!