Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Your questions answered!

Many of you have asked me about this 'bar', so here is the scoop.
We stopped at every bar along the route from Key Largo to Key West, it's about 108 miles.
We saw this bar on the road and it was called "Woodys". We pull off and then we notice it is a strip club. So question Number 1. NO, I didn't know by the name that it was a strip club. Question Number 2. NO, I didn't go in.
This sign was on the outside of the door so I snapped the picture. It says Bar/Lounge/and Restaurant. Question Number 3: I have no idea what kind of food was on the menu.
Finally, the band name: Big Dick and the Extenders... Question Number 4: I don't know what kind of music they play, and I've been to afraid to "google search" the answer for fear of what might show up if I type in "big dick and the extenders". If anyone is brave enough to find the answers to these questions, please let us all know. IN FACT, if anyone has ever BEEN to the place, I would LOVE to hear about it.

3 comments:

Tara Larrimore said...

Big Dick and the Extenders does adult comedy and insult comedy while playing 60's and 70's southern rock. There are fronted by a 300lb man the call Heavenly Ham. (no I didn't make that up, who could). The menu is pretty much what you would find in any restaurant/bar. (no I've never been there) And Woodys and Big Dick and the Extenders (I like writing that) was named best entertainment in the keys for 15years.

Danny Douglas said...

Tara, you are such an oracle.

Danny Douglas said...

Woody's...ALSO FEATURING THE SASSY BUT CLASSY DANCERS...TOTAL NUDITY Distinctive and Tasteful (is that possible?) If you are interested on Woody's web site there is a BOGO coupon for drinks.