Thursday, November 20, 2008

Do You Read Yours?

Take a break from all of the details and get grounded in your personal life again.
This is my horoscope for the day. Whenever I check my email it opens up on my front page and I usually glance at it. Today I need to get "grounded" in my personal life.
The following is my CHINESE horoscope:
You're ready for social and professional changes. You may want to make an effort to step it up at work, as there may be an opening for you to fill. Don't spend too much money on extras or petty items that will eat into your budget. Start with cooking at home.
This one tells me to "step it up" at WORK-- Is work my personal life? It also says I need to start cooking at home... I think I better start reading Puna's blog alittle more often-- she who has all those beautiful home cooked meals! Anyone got a subscription to "garden and gun" that I could borrow?
Do any of you read your scopes? Is there a "fitness" scope?

No comments: