Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Blues

Just a boring Monday for the Spin Chick. Got the kids off to school this morning and dashed to Safeway for groceries. Yes, I rounded up for breast cancer. Home to unload than off to Kmart to put some toys on Lay-away. $600.00 later and $100.00 down payment and I dash to Walmart to drop off prescriptions for my mom.
After my shopping spree I went to the PF gym for a quick meeting, than finally LUNCH-- I was so hungry. Met a friend at the turtle and ate some cheeseburger sliders so fast I don't remember tasting them.
Back up the road to Huntingtown for a quick change and email check. Grabbed Sydney from school, dropped her to my mom and off to the gym for my 4pm bootcamp class.
After class home to change, off to the wine store, grabbed Sydney from dance and than home. I ate spaghetti while standing at the stove, got kids in jammies and made sure homework was done-- although there is no school tomorrow.
I JUST sat down with a nice Chianti in hand and now I'm thinking about taking a hot shower....
Gotta go, its 7pm-- time for wheel of fortune!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Dancing with the Stars.