Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Morning-- Tiffiany Gump is running!

It's the piercing sun yet again! I've decided to get up, out of bed early and go off on a short run-- I guess I'm missing my 9am bootcamp peeps!


It's a nice day here in Florida, alittle cloudy this morning, but GREAT weather for a 2 mile jog.

Not such a cute picture of the spin chick, but I was all alone-- everyone else staid in bed-- I guess I'm not that motivating outside of a class. They will be sorry when I'm eating Krispy Kreme donuts later with no guilt!


Ah! Much better-- a nice hot shower, a nice hot cup of coffee, and I should have plenty of energy for the day.
By the way, I will swear that I never worked out once while I was on vacation, so let's just keep this between me and you readers, K?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God Tiff. It's great to see you work out. I was beginning to wonder...

Danny Douglas said...

You need to travel with a personal photographer. I hope you enjoyed the Krispy Kreames!

Sammy the Bull said...

How much does the photograhy job pay. I'm looking for a little part time work. Do you pay for travel or is it just all the Krispy Kreme I can eat. Hurry back, miss you!

Really? said...

OMG! You really take a lot of pictures of yourself.