Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm so excited! (All about Food)

That's me on my birthday LAST January. I was at my FAVORITE restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory. I had gotten a limo and headed up to Baltimore to enjoy dinner, drinks, and TONS of desserts. I even took 3 slices of cheesecake home with me that night, but after a quick visit to Calypso Bay-- OK a long visit-- I ended up leaving my cheesecake in the trunk of the limo. I was very disappointed.


BUT!!!! Today, I took the girls to the movies in Annapolis mall and low and behold I see THIS sign.......



That's right! Annapolis mall is getting a Cheesecake Factory! So close to home, I am SUPER excited and I know I'll be eating there-- ALOT!





OK, OK, so here is what I found out. They are due to open NEXT month-- December 2008! They are located next to the Hallmark store- across from Lord and Taylor. I'm counting down the days!





Anyone else LOVE Cheesecake Factory? Perhaps you've never eaten there? I would love to hear your stories!




1 comment:

Danny Douglas said...

Ah man, that is just not on my eating plan! I love the CCF!!!