Sunday, November 23, 2008

KRYSTALS WITH CHEESE!

Those of you that know me, know how much I love my food. One of the BEST things about going to the south is KRYSTAL burgers-- I couldn't wait to get to this fast food joint! Krystals are open 24/7 and they have the GREATEST cheese burgers ever-- they are the inventors of "sliders".
I like to buy them by the "sack". That is 12 Krystal burgers in a bag and YES I can eat almost every single one of them!

They are mini-cheeseburgers. They are just like "little tavern" or "white castle" burgers. They are a thin slice of burger with onions, mustard, and pickles on a soft bun... I like mine with a small slice of cheese!

YUM! YUM! YUM! I cannot tell you how much I enjoy these tiny bits of heaven! Put it this way, I will get a sack EVERY SINGLE DAY that I am here...

I was only able to get 8 out of 12 down-- guess I'll have some left over for later tonight. Yea, you can microwave them too!

1 comment:

Danny Douglas said...

At least the Water you drank was healthy.