Friday, February 6, 2009

Combat Day 1

We are on our way! We met at the gym this morning at 5am!!!! Yes, our first stop was Starbucks in Dunkirk-- they open at 430, just in case you need to know. Here we are in the car on our way to training, feeling good, looking good.
This is me at 4pm, drinking a MUCH NEEDED red bull! Yes, it's sugar free.

Do these shorts make me look fat? Ha Ha Ha!

847pm and Lisa is ordering us a pizza!

I'm studying with my red wine in hand.
What's that? A knock at the door?

OH yes, thank you Lord!

And Kirsten and I sit and study and eat... it is now 937pm and we still have a few hours of work to do. I hope you all know I'll be taking this out on you when I get back!!!
PS. I did learn how to wrap my mittens!

1 comment:

Danny Douglas said...

I can not wait for the beat down. Good luck!