Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't read if squeemish!


So I am home today with a sick 4-year old, but I have to tell this cute/funny, but maybe alittle TMI story:


She comes to my bed last night at 1240am and says "Mom, I don't feel very good". I sit up and look at her just as she VOMITS into my lap -- she looks up at me and says "I'm serious Mom!".


What do you say to that? My pajamas are a mess, she's crying, I'm not even awake yet and she gives me grown-up sarcasm!


Um, you had me at hello?!?


You gotta love that! "I'm serious guys"

3 comments:

Sammy the Bull said...

If it were anyone elses daughter... but yours... doesn't shock me in the least. Feel Better Sid.

Tara Larrimore said...

Dude she was frickin' serious!

Danny Douglas said...

Tiff, that is a great story. Perhaps she gets her great wit and sarcasm form her Mom? Naaaaa.