Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Few Launch Pics

Look at Keri Jo and Suzy, still smiling-- we must not have started yet!
We launched the newest LM Body Pump routine this morning at 9am.
It was me, Niki, and Craig-- your superstar body pump instructors!
We had a full class and LOTS of fun!

First we showed them all the HORRIBLE tricep push-ups, and you all stuck right to it! Nice!

The Bicep track was ROCKING!

How many bottom halves did we have to do? UGH!

Just keep smiling, it will all be over soon!

FINALLY, my turn to talk, I had to be silent all that time... almost a miracle!
Lunges, for me and man look at those smokin' hot legs!

We did some 'front loaded' squats in the lunge track (You Saturday peeps, beware).
You guys look AMAZING! I'm so proud, almost brings a tear to my eye!
Breath, Val, Breath!

Yep, back to Keri Jo and Suzy, and they don't look so sweet and nice now. How are those shoulders feeling girls?

Me and Niki are feeling the burn!
And I got to do it all again at 4pm today... Anyone feel sorry for me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! Danny would take a picture in such a moment of squat distress! Great class!!