Friday, February 13, 2009

Underwear Etiquette



Sorry, no pictures of me this time, do you have any idea what you look like after a massage?

So after a THREE day weekend of NINE hour day training days for Body Combat, followed by a full week of aerobics work, and a few extra Body Pump classes I was due for a massage!


I headed down to Jaquelin Morgans in Prince Frederick-- Shelby and Heather are the BOMBS!


Anyway, I am getting ready for the massage, they call me in the room tell me to undress and get under the sheet. Shelby, the lady doing my massage, says "underwear or not, your choice".


Hummmm, what do I do? Now, I don't usually wear ANY, but going to a massage, I threw a pair on. So here is what I need to know, I didn't want to make HER uncomfortable by laying there with no underwear, but at the same time I didn't really want massage oil all over my Victoria Secrets, so..... dilemma...
What do you do?

4 comments:

Sammy the Bull said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammy the Bull said...

Are you kidding? Take them off! I've just filled up half the hard drive space in my head visualizing your message. LOL (First post was deleted because of a typo, It wasn’t anything bad. I still respect you.)

The Spin Chick said...

And that's why I love you!

Danny Douglas said...

No Undies. It's the only way to go.