Saturday, February 7, 2009

Combat Day 2

Oh yea, I'm hurtin'! It's early in the morning, day two, I'm still sore from yesterday and my brain in full of combinations...
This is a quick picture of our room. We just finished the Combat routine for the second time- TODAY and now we are practicing the things we need to work on.
OK, another LONG day of combat. Punching, kicking, squats, lunges, yelling, training, hooking, uppercuts, jabs... (Need I go on?-- I think you get the point)

I know that doesn't end in O, however I was in need of some carbs... that's a baked ziti! (and a Corona-- It got cut out).
We are all so tired, we are just laughing at anything... Have you ever been that tired?

And here I am, laying in bed thinking about tomorrow and what I've got to present. It's tough learning other peoples choreography.. poor me..

1 comment:

Danny Douglas said...

I hope you had a Corona Lite with that Ziti, Fat Ass.