Thursday, October 30, 2008

At least its not my tires!

This is the remote entry to my little sports car. The problem is, it's not working... yea yea I know I just need to change the battery, BUT... I can't figure out how to open the darn thing.


Here is the back side. No, that little seam there does not open-- It does however, have the type of batter I need listed... alot of good that does me!


Here is the side of the thing. I took it into the gym this morning and asked around if anyone knew what to do. Here is some of the advice I got:
John suggested I take it to the dealer
Bob suggested I take it to the jewelry store (any man that tells a woman to go to the jewelry store gets an A in my book).
Pam suggested I just plain buy a new car (I kinda like that one too)
Ruth suggested I take it to Advanced Auto to get it fixed. She said they come out to your car and change out your wipers and your battery and they are very helpful.



Ruth also said If I wear this outfit they would pretty much do anything!

So, Advanced Auto? The Dealership? The Jewelry Store? Help!!!

1 comment:

Danny Douglas said...

I think the outfit works, I'll change your battery!