Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What?!? Garden and Gun?

I was in the gym this morning getting ready for my spin class and I come across this magazine... Yes, I had to look at the cover SEVERAL times-- Garden and Gun?!? Did I read that correctly? Naturally, I had to google search this magazine to find out what the deal is... the web site is this... http://www.gardenandgun.com/
Here is what I found out about this magazine:
The GUN
Fishing, upland bird hunting, skeet and trap, equestrian sports - and the travel, arts, food, and wildlife that go along with this sporting life of taking part or watching - these are the elements that are at the heart of each issue.

The GARDEN
Highly visual stories and essays about special places and landscapes in 21st Century Southern America. This is the the pasture, the backyard, the field, the mountain - and the preservation of the South’s natural expanse for future generations.


What I would like to know is... WHO reads this magazine? Is there really a NEED for this magazine? Does anyone already HAVE a subscription to this magazine ?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhhaaaa! Martha Stewart meets Rambo!

Danny Douglas said...

Now I can get my apple pie recipes and gun ammo advise all in one place! I love it.

Tara Larrimore said...

I've had a subscription for 5years. Its how I figured out how to nail that 10 point buck in my backyard while pruning my roses.

amarquis said...

Yes, lets shoot at all those cute little birdies sitting in your douglas fir.