Monday, October 13, 2008

I can't get my car home~

They are paving the road that goes to my house and as I was driving home today the pavers were blocking the way, so I had to park my car at the end of the road. Later that afternoon, I had to WALK back to the end of the road to get my car-- in aerobics clothes on my way to my 4pm class... see how much you mean to me? Anyway, as I was on my way to the end of the road I realized that I LITERALLY had to walk UPHILL both ways... Yes, I'm complaining!! As I stood at the bottom of the valley, about 15 driveways from my own and I took a picture of the hill in front of me AND the hill be hind me! Good thing I had tennis shoes on and it wasn't snowing....
You have all run out of excuses in my book-- If I have to walk UPHILL both ways to make it to the gym, than you better be there too!


No comments: