Friday, October 10, 2008

The Crabby Patty!


I was in line at the bank yesterday and I overheard two 'mothers' talking about taking their children to lunch at McDonald's. The one mother said to the other-- "my daughter eats a cheeseburger with no meat". I said-- "I'm sorry to eavesdrop, but WHAT?". They all laughed and she explained to me that she orders a cheeseburger with no meat from McDonald's-- its just a bun, cheese, ketchup, pickles, and onions. She says her daughter calls it a Crabby Patty.


I've always wondered what a crabby patty looked like! Now we know.


OK, so with this information floating around in my head, I though 'McDonald's should sell grilled cheese sandwiches'. They already have the bun and cheese and kids love 'em. Well, I've sent an email to the corporate offices-- I'll let you know how it turns out.


What do you think they would call them?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. I'd call it a Help My Fat Intake Burger. Not catchy I know.

Danny Douglas said...

McCheese.