Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Car pool Mom

To my 4pm classes! I must apologize for not being there the last two days as your fearless leader. The carpool mom that usually picks up my middle child has been sick. Now, normally my mom or dad or someone can pick her up in a pinch, but not the last two days-- it had to be me. So, here I am at the rainy bus stop.
Here is the bus, kids running wild. Yep, that ones mine.
Here is the clock, so you know there was no way for me to make it to a 4pm class.
It was POURING on my way home, I could hardly see the road....


The entire time I was thinking about how much I've let you guys down by not being there screaming... go go go! bump it up! don't stop yet!
I'm looking forward to attending ALL my classes next week! See you then.

2 comments:

Sammy the Bull said...

Get your priorities straight. It's only a spin class. We do miss you when you are not there but there is always tommorrow. Stop loading up with more bags than you can carry. See you round chick

kprestipino said...

Silly girl..you stress too much! Class was full (they had to turn several people away) and we went for the full hour! Great class, but never the same without you! Have a good weekend...see you next week! Kathleen