Monday, December 8, 2008

Is this helpful?

If I were to set up our World Gym Schedule like this, would it be useful to you?



Fat or Weight Loss goals: 2-3 red classes and 1-2 blue classes per week.
Strength training/toning goals: 1-2 red classes and 2-3 blue classes per week.
Maintenance or beginning to exercise: 1-2 red classes and 1 blue class per week.
**NOTE: Green and black classes can be substituted for any color class. ALL SPIN CLASSES ARE RED CLASSES.

Tuesdays Schedule:
5:30am- LM Body Pump- Craig
7:00am- Yoga- Puna
9:00am- Boot Camp - Tiff
10:00am- Yoga- Cecilia
4:30- 20/20/20- Lisa K
5:30pm – LM Body Pump- Jan
6:30pm – Yoga- Beth
7:30- Zumba- Kendra

Wednesday's schedule
9:00am- LM Body Pump- Niki
10:15am- Yogalaties- Ceclia
4:00pm-LM Body Pump- Tiff
5:30pm- Yoga- Peg
6:30pm- Cardio Pump- Rhiannon

Thursday's schedule
5:30am- LM Body Pump- Craig
7:00am- Yoga- Puna
9:00am- Upper Cut /Rock bottom- Linda
10:00am- Yoga- Beth
4:30- Kick Box- Kristen
5:30pm- LM Body Pump- Niki
6:30pm- Yoga – Beth
7:30- Zumba- Kendra

You get the idea.... feedback?

4 comments:

Tara Larrimore said...

I think it's a great idea. Unless I'm doing my personnal training I'm not exactly sure what I should do to reach my goals.

Anonymous said...

This makes a lot of sense Tiff...I think it will definitely help folks with their fitness goals...

Danny Douglas said...

I think you need a slot for "Happy Hour" recovery.

The Spin Chick said...

Happy Hour follows EVERY ONE of my classes!