Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Wonderland Part 2

Santa playing basket ball- it was really cool because the lights would have him jump up from the ground!

Of course I had to get a shot of the gingerbread man (person) lifting weights!

The spin bike!

And the beautiful city of lights in the end!

Mr. and Mrs. Gingerbread waving goodbye!
OK-- so now that you have seen the sites and heard how I set the tone, I'm going to give you the real deal... If you remember from part 1, I had the kids ready for bed, holiday music, warm toasty van... You would THINK it was nice, the kids were excited to see the lights pointing out all the cool things, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-- it went more like this!
MOM! She won't stop looking on my side
MOM! Tell her that's not a real reindeer
MOM! Tell her to stop singing in my ear
MOM, do we have anything to drink?
MOM! She's aggravating me
MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!
OK, what was I thinking?!?

No comments: