Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rainy Day at the Doctors

This is how my morning started. A dry, yucky cough, wheezing, whiny child not wanting to open her eyes. Now, she's 4-- she still loves school at this age. She's usually up and getting ready when I want to sleep just alittle longer. This morning she didn't want to get up, she said her throat hurt and she didn't want to go to school..... Hello doctor? I was able to get her in at 1015. Her doctor is in Prince Frederick and after circling the parking lot in the rain about 18 times, I assume so is everyone elses doctor in all of Calvert.

Here she is with the blue gloves on waiting for her throat culture... As I snapped this picture I was listening to the children in the next room sneezing and coughing and blowing their noses-- I started to think I should be wearing gloves too.

Here she is getting a throat culture to check for strep... Her stick is GRAPE flavored... I never had that when I was a kid... we had wood flavored sticks, right?


Well, after waiting around for an hour, her strep culture came back negative and she just has a yucky virus, so we decided to go to Panara for some nice hot soup....


1 comment:

Sammy the Bull said...

Glad the little chicklette is ok