Monday, December 1, 2008

My tags were suspended

I got a notice in the mail while I was gone to Florida and it said that my tags were suspended because I didn't have my emission test done?!? What is that? I've never heard of it? What do I do? Where do I go?
My mom says "Its a $14.00 test and it takes about 10-mins". "Take your car here, and do this."
OK, I said and I did.... Is this the only state that does this? Is this even for real? Apparently it's only $14.00 if you go on your due date-- since I was 3 months over due AND my tags had been suspended, it cost me $89.00! $90 bucks so they can put a tube in my gas tank for 3 mins? Can he fill it up and check the tires and fluids too?

Luckily, I past and I don't have to go again until August of 2010! A lesson learned-- get Florida tags on the car too!


1 comment:

Sammy the Bull said...

This could only happen to the Spin Chick. Better check to make sure your bike has an up to date emissions test. Here's a tip, open anything that say State of Maryland on it.