Friday, December 19, 2008

The Sweet, Fun, Cute Letter!

I got this letter from "K" who takes my spin class. Now, "K" didn't hand this to me, it was left at the front desk, so I didn't get to give "K" a proper thank you!
Inside my envelope was $15.00 cash and a cute letter that I put below...

"K" knows me so well... here is what "K" wrote....

Tiffiany,

I know it may not seem like much but look at all the things you can do with $15….

Buy one of those great Margarita’s from La Tolteca.

Salad and bread sticks (yummy) at Olive Garden.

1…. Maybe 2 pieces of Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (alittle piece of heaven)

Another fabulous bandana… can never had too many.

Lot’s of Hostess Cupcakes…Chocolate and Golden (I prefer golden!)

Download some new tunes for class. (I want to hear George Thorogood… One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer).

Buy your daughter a scarf or something… you know she loves to layer!

Or a few Corona Lites… always a safe bet!


Thanks for all you do. You make me want to come to the gym which is not my favorite place. You’re good at what you do… keep it up. Have a happy and safe 2009!

"K"-- you shall have your song on our next ride.... I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever heard of...