Thursday, December 18, 2008

spin idiots!

My T/TH class strikes again! Here are T and C getting ready for the 4pm spin class and they have on matching shirts.
Yep, I"m with the spin idiot (arrow)

I'm with the spin idiot! (arrow)

Yes, you can purchase these shirts-- email me and I'll tell you where to get them: Tiff@thespinchick.com
Now, I know you are wondering HOW you would know if you were a spin idiot-- well here's a list of ideas:
If you listen to music on the radio and you think "this would make a good spin song"
If someone in your office says the word "switch" and you stand up.
If you run down the alter at your wedding and you say "I'm sorry honey, but my spin class ran over".
If the story of you giving birth begins with "well, there was this spin class".
If you schedule work around spin classes
I'm sure you will think of more and I would love to hear them!



1 comment:

Danny Douglas said...

I think Sammie would look lovely in one of these!