Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sure, I'll go!

I took a drive up to Dover New Jersey today. It's about a stones throw from New York City. It's a nice little town along the coast.
I went because I thought I would see several inches of snow along the way and I was looking forward to the sites.
Well, as you can see by my picture there was NO SNOW-- not one drop-- not even enough to make a tiny snow person! I did get a shot of this billboard on the NJ turnpike-- I thought you might enjoy this...
Yes, I had to pull off in order to get this shot-- see how I risk my life for you guys?!? New York and New Jersey drivers are CRAZY!

And the one good thing about traveling north is there is a rest area every 10-20 miles on the turnpike and they all sell CINNABONS! Yes, I know that it is located right next to a TCBY, but I mean really.... It's worth a few extra spin classes next week!


Yes, I ate the entire thing... it took me 3 hours, but I did it!

No comments: