Thursday, January 22, 2009

4th times the charm?

So after MANY attempts to get my Maryland license, I arrive at the ANNAPOLIS MVA at 9am this morning with my passport, social security card, and two pieces of mail ONLY to find out that I cannot have my mail sent to a Post Office box-- I have to have a physical address! Needless to say I was FUMING when I left. I went to the mall to my Navy Federal Bank and changed my address and printed a bank statement and headed back to the MVA-- FINALLY, I get through to sit and wait for my number to be called.
I mean really-- an illegal alien can get a drivers license easier than I can!
I go in, take my eye test and as I'm pressing my forehead against the eye test, I'm thinking that I'm going to have a red mark on my forehead for my photo-- I'm already upset, so I'm going to be frazzled looking too!
Than comes the bill-- $90.00!!!!!!!!!!!! It's $45.00 for EACH class you have on your license. Of course I ride a motorcycle too, so that makes 90 bucks! So, let's recap-- frazzled, stressed, pissed, red mark on forehead, and now mad that I have to pay 90 dollars for all this-- oh yea, my photo's gonna be GREAT!

But, finally-- here it is! I am officially a Maryland resident with a Maryland license and I am legal to drive again!
THE END!



4 comments:

kprestipino said...

You need a drink...STAT!

kprestipino said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danny Douglas said...

I knew you could do it! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

You poor girl! Glad you stuck with it. I guess there's no choice huh?