Thursday, January 8, 2009

Your World Gym Trainers

We had a trainers meeting in the Owings location today. All the trainers get together to learn new things, discuss problems, and get questions answered by the big man himself.
Here we all are above, listening intently as our future is discussed. That sure is alot of red and black!

And that's JP addressing us all, telling us how well we are doing, where we are slacking, and what the new policies are for our new year. AND THAN..... He tells us he has ordered lunch for us...

That's right, he has ordered PIZZA-- right there in the gym-- FIVE LARGE PIZZA'S to be exact!

I don't see any veggies on this pizza....

And here is one of your trainer extraordinaire chowing down!

Got a sweet tooth? Don't worry-- we've got chocolate chip cookies!
Ever heard the saying "Do as I say, not as I do?" I think that is one to be followed here.

And here is what's left from Holloways plate-- two crusts and an empty amp can-- is that Amp sugar free?
So! Now you know I'm not the ONLY one that eats bad.... At least I don't do it right out in the open in the middle of the gym floor!

3 comments:

kprestipino said...

That pizza looks gooooddd!!!!

Danny Douglas said...

Job security baby! Job security.

Anonymous said...

What? There was no pizza for the instructor meeting! Foul, foul, foul! I knew John always like you guys better.