Thursday, January 29, 2009

Me and Combat (Oil and Water?)

So many of you may know that I am about to venture to training next weekend for a class called Body Combat. If you haven't checked it out yet, you can click on the link of my previous post or go to the Les Mills Website and check it out (www.lesmills.com).
OK, so today I was out and I picked up the hand wraps I need for the class. I was told these are important because it helps the trainer to see if your hands are correct and your knuckles are striking the target correctly. It also makes you "Feel" like a fighter.
Funny thing is... as if you didn't know this was going to be funny... They don't come with instructions... I mean, how hard can it be? Just wrap it around your hand, right? Um, no!
I'm not trained in the art of Combat just yet, but I'm pretty sure the Everlast name shouldn't be on the back of my hand.
I don't think it should gap like this either. I feel like an idiot!!!!

Well, if all else fails find someone to find directions... (thanks T)
Welcome to www.ringside.com...

And look at me, 4 steps later and I'm actually feeling pretty cool!

That's where the Everlast goes!

You see that fist? I am one bad ass Combat ready girl!
OK, I still feel alittle stupid, but maybe I will grow into them!

1 comment: