Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm the White Sheep!

OK, so my dad gets the Nintendo Wii for Christmas, along with the Guitar Hero game. For those of you who don't know-- it's a virtual game you play with little guitars. You get the option of choosing your charterer on the game. My Children and I walk into the house the other night, and my parents are the couch-- each with a guitar in hand playing the game. At first I laugh, than I look at the screen and see this!!!
I said "Mom, is that you?!?" She laughs and says "yes". I I I can't believe this! My 57 year old mother has chosen this leathered, tattooed, half dressed woman as her charterer!

She is strumming away, and i see the top of her thong coming out of the top of her pants! I said "Mom, your thong is hanging out!!!" She says "I know, that's how I win-- your dad looks at my butt and misses his beat"
WHAT?!? EWWWW! Did I need to hear this? I mean, I am scared for life now-- and my poor children!


I'm planning to show these photos to my shrink and hope she gives me a discount on my next session!
What can I say guys-- these are the seeds that sewed me!




2 comments:

Danny Douglas said...

Your Mom R-O-C-K-S!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's cool.