Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Doctor Doctor

I'm back on-line today after my trip to the beach followed by a terrible head cold.

I started feeling sick the day I left and after all the staying up late and eating bad foods I let my resistance get low and I got slammed hard with this cold.

Now, usually I can catch it when it just starts to come on and I can work out hard and sweat it all out, but I was on vacation so I just kept pushing through it. What a mistake, I was down and out for two days when I returned. I couldn't even lift my head from the pillow it felt so heavy. Oh, I still had to do mommy things, but in between I was SLEEPING!

I'm planning to teach my boot camp class this morning and hope that I don't pass out from lack of oxygen. I still can't breath through my nose.

I would love to hear your home remedies for a head cold....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sister-in-law gave me a hot toddy. It's honey, whiskey and lemon juice. Take it in one shot and go to bed right away. You will wake up feeling much better. It worked!