Thursday, September 11, 2008

This could only happen to me




Am I that easy to talk to? I feel like this is a conversation that would only happen to me!
As you can see, my vacation has started, I’ve decided to stop in and have a much needed pedicure. The girl doing my nails is rubbing salt scrub and lotion on my legs and she has very long fake nails, so I ask her “do you have lotion and scrub stuck under your nails every night?” She replies “No, I wash them really good in between customers” Great, I’m thinking as I enjoy the massage on my shins! Then she adds “but if it’s a really busy day I sometimes find nail clippings in my cleavage when I get home at night”. WHAT?!? Did I need this information? Needless to say I was laughing so hard that my abs are now killing me….. Who needs the 30 min core class when you can have conversations like this?

More vacation stories to come!

1 comment:

Danny Douglas said...

I often find nail clippings in my cleavage too!! Have a great vacation!!