Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OREO's take me away....


It was another one of my "just" days today. I ran from one place to the other with NO TIME to spare. Got the kids off to school, went to the gym, taught my class til 11am, ran-- I mean RAN out of the gym and drove to Edgewater to get my payroll done, back into the county to pick up my oldest by 1:30pm and took her to a 2:00 doctors appointment where she had to get 3 shots-- that was fun! Than back to the house to change and get back to the gym for my 4:00pm class, home again for a quick turn around and off to dance class from 6-730. Home to cook and do homework and baths and paint nails... ugh... no time for wine, BUT..... The Halloween OREO's are out and that will be a GREAT finish to my day... if I ever sit down that is....

No comments: