Monday, September 29, 2008

Great Shot!


Yep, that's me with my mouth wide open!!! Your aerobic instructor extraordinaire..


So most, if not all, of us have been to the Japanese steak houses where they cook in front of you while making jokes around the table.


It was my niece's birthday and she wanted to go to the "fire dude"-- that's what she calls the chef. We all went and had a wonderful time.


For those of you who have never been, at the end of the meal the chef (aka fire dude) takes turns around the table tossing shrimp into the mouths of his victims... Yep, it's my turn and as you can see my mouth is wide open and if you look closely you can see the shrimp in mid air on its way to me, BUT...... The reason I posted this lovely photo of myself is because if you look to my left you will see my youngest child Sydney and I'm not sure WHY she is making that face but I think it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while and I just HAD to share it with all of you! In fact, I am laughing right now as I am typing this and tears are coming out of my eyes!


I would love to hear some captions for this photo!

3 comments:

Danny Douglas said...

"If you don't like it spit it out"
"Never Up, Never in"
"Thank you Mr. Fire Man, can I have another"
Geez, the Spin Chick has way to much fun!

amarquis said...

"Those shrimp tails sure do get stuck in your teeth....."

Anonymous said...

Oh So La Mio