Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I need the Maytag Man!

Here is my counter top! It's filled with dirty dishes, why? My dishwasher is not working... what do I do now?
Yep, I have to wash by hand... how long has it been since anyone has done this? I feel like I should have on a maids uniform...
Down to the last cup, I have no idea what I'm doing-- I've always loaded them in and pressed start!
That wasn't bad... I wonder how many calories I burned doing these dishes? I think I'll google search this...

Hey! It turns out I've burned 73 calories-- I think I'll eat something that ends in an O!

2 comments:

Braeg Heneffe said...

i never realised you burned so many calories washing your own dishes, might have to have a couple of weeks without the dishwasher, i'm sure i'll soon get bored of that though

Danny Douglas said...

I just love your form. You have great dishwashing skills. Great Spin Class today!!! OEOEO!