Wednesday, September 10, 2008

To My Spin Fans!


Hello my spin fans! I must sincerely apologize for what happened today. I got the phone call at 647am this morning. One of the Prince Frederick instructors couldn’t make her 10am and 11am classes. Unfortunately, one of the classes was kickboxing and we have VERY few boxers. At 855am, the executive decision came down the channels and I was told to sub out my spin class in Owings and go save the day at Prince Frederick…. I told them all in PF that I as slumming for the day!!
I knew that there was going to be an uproar in Owings since this was the second spin class in a row I had missed!!!!
Anyway, I just wanted you to know that you guys are my top priorties, but being the GFM (Group Fitness Manager) for the Owings World Gym AND the fact that I can teach every single group ex class there is, including yoga (Yeah, I teach yoga, but that’s a whole nother blog), I had to step in.
I know I let some of you down and I promise to do my best to make it up to you next Wednesday-- be prepared to work hard hard hard!!!!
I’m off to OC bike week-- wish me fun!

No comments: