Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It was a BIG salad!

I saw this napkin and I just had to capture a picture of it. My first thought was how funny it was because, as you all know, I like my food! Pizza, ribs, steaks, cheeseburgers, and subs.
Than I started thinking about the places I like to eat salad. Much like Kendra from "The Girls Next Door", I love Olive Garden. Soup, Salad, and Bread sticks... That could be a meal.
Of course I enjoy any salad that has hot and juicy steak or chicken on top, like the ones you get from the Original Steak House (USDA Prime Steak Salad crisp iceberg and Romaine, julienned carrots, red cabbage, cheddar, tomatoes, cucumbers, homemade croutons and applewood smoked bacon)-- That could be a meal!

Many of you know that I almost always order the taco salad at my favorite Mexican place in Prince Frederick-- That could be a meal!
So yeah, I eat salad (most of the time it's on top of a cheeseburger). We just might have more in common than I thought.

I would love to hear where you find your favorite salads...

Happy Eating!

No comments: