Monday, September 1, 2008

The First Day of School

Great day today! All three kids were in school, my first day of mommy freedom!
My day started very early again with my 7am client. She had been super sore over the weekend and I'm pretty sure she was doing the dreaded crab walk. She was back for more torture this morning and I dished it out! I think she will be drinking from a straw because she can't lift anything.

8am client was awesome as usual. I've only got her this last week before surgery so I'm trying to shed every last pound off of her. Come to find out she's been sneaking juice boxes… Time for an intervention!

Boot camp was packed today! 14 peeps and all of them complaining. V comes waltzing in late talking about her weekend at the beach! I hope she doesn't walk tomorrow. S was not himself today, too many days without me I think. He said he wasn't coming to spin tomorrow because he was sore already. I know he won't miss my class. A couple of the girls that had taken the summer off are really going to be regretting class this morning.

I have been looking forward to school starting, made a nice list of all the things I needed to get done, yeah…. Haven't even looked at that list, I feel busier now than ever! How does this happen?

Got home around 3pm- My oldest picks up her hermit crab and its legs just drop, no, CRUMBLE off onto the bottom of the cage…. First of all… ewwwww- I'M traumatized. Second, what happen to 50 years? I couldn't even make it a week?!? This is gonna cost me—Toys R Us to the rescue.
Several Coronas, a lunch consisting of a tomato sandwich, and 1 spin ride later and I'm multi-tasking by making dinner, blogging, pushing one child on the swing, folding clothes (really just wrinkle releasing them over and over again), and updating my site. Sorry I've got nothing exciting for you tonight, maybe tomorrow.

On a good note, I got a camcorder from Ebay and I'm waiting for it to arrive, Reality YouTube here I come!

Gotta go before I burn the house down.

No comments: