Friday, September 5, 2008

Yes, I eat Italian food!

I love Fridays! I had a great class this morning followed by a nice lunch with my marketing guru and my biggest fan! We worked on a lot of ideas to bring The Spin Chick into every home. Start looking for Cyber Fitness-- I will coach you via email!

So, I’m telling my class today about how my mother had a TON of $5.00 bills, she and I went to the grocery store and as she was paying with all of her 5's, the teller asks "Are you a waitress"? "No," my mom answers and points to me "My daughter is a poll dancer"! Right there in the Safeway! Yep, these are the seeds that sewed me!!!

I also told my class about my daughter and her 4 year old well baby check up. She had to do an eye exam. She covered her eye and as the nurse pointed to the pictures she would say "star" "moon" "circle". She got to a picture of a hand and she said it was a "glove". A GLOVE? Why a GLOVE? I was laughing! Why didn't she say a hand or a high-five? As she continued she came to a photo of a tiny tea cup and my daughter says "Um, that's my mommy's coffee". How do they know? My coffee cup doesn't look like that!?! As I was telling this story to my class they say to me "You're lucky there wasn't a picture of a wine glass or something". Ha Ha Ha! I guess that's true!

I went to dinner at Mama Lucia’s, Sals place, and had nice fattening Italian food and two glasses of wine. Nice dinner. Sal is a member of the gym and he comes in 5 days a week. I call Sal my job security! He keeps Calvert County FAT! Thanks Sal!

It’s Friday and I know the weekends can be hard when keeping up with your fitness goals, so I would like to set a challenge to you all. When I brush my teeth in the morning I will do calf raises or small squats. I would love to hear how you do your little workouts outside of the gym. Do you bicep curl your grocery bags? Do you squeeze your glutes while sitting at a red light? Do you do crunches during the commercials of your favorite TV show? Maybe you have small hand weights in your bathroom? (Is that proper etiquette?) Do you always walk up steps two at a time? Let me hear your stories this week! If I think you have the best “at home” fitness workout I will send you some free SPINCHICK merchandise!
www.thespinchick.com

No comments: