Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don't Bug Me

Many of you heard about this already, but for those of you that missed it; here's the story:
I had my plants outside getting sun and fresh air, I heard it was going to get super cold, so I brought my plants in for the night. The next morning I find this praying mantis in my bathroom on the shower door-- I assume he/she came in on my plants. Anyway, I take a picture of it with my camera and text it to my dad. He texts me back "you know it's illegal to kill them". My first thought was WHAT? How would they know if I killed it? Are they tagged? Than I text him back and said "He was trespassing! Is it OK to kill him than?".
Now-- this is how my mind works.... I guess its OK to kill them as long as you don't record it and put it on YouTube. However, IF someone killed one AND got caught I would pay money to be in that court room to see that trial-- I mean, really? This has to be a joke, right?
What do you think?

No comments: