Monday, September 1, 2008

To Ride or Not to Ride, That is the Question



Not having a great day today, on the inside. I got up for my two early morning clients. My 7am was there to greet me with a big smile on her face and a cute pink top. No one is allowed to smile at me at that hour! EXTRA SQUATS for her! She is the bride-to-be and is doing a GREAT job! She did try to bribe me with Buffett tickets, but no date…. I can't go alone.

My 8am was my usual, I've been with her 6 months and she just puts on her IPod and pretends like she is listening. She did admit to me later in the afternoon that she was pretty sore.
Spin class was full again and I had to teach off my bike. I have a question, do you guys like it better if I ride, or does it matter? I can always turn people away that don't get there on time. Let me know your thoughts on that.

We all had a great spin ride; I made room for everyone and still had to turn two away. That's heart breaking. Everyone was singing along to the playlist and there wasn't a dry person in the room. Sweat was EVERYWHERE. How many calories did you burn D?

After class I went home for a quick shower and headed out in the convertible. I had lunch with a friend and a few coronas (not lites) and a salad. We talked for a while and then I headed back up the road. It's Wednesday and that's my Ledo's pizza night. Met another friend for pizza with the girls and I've attached a photo of the TV that I complain about. OH, did you know that a mosquito has 47 teeth? Yea, now my brain is full of useless information—I'll be great on Jeopardy. I feel it was necessary to carry my camera to the pizza place, take this photo and upload it so you will all believe that I don't make this stuff up! This REALLY happens to me! Check it out in my pics!

Do you really think this is necessary to know WHILE you're eating a large cheese pizza? 1 pound of cheese…..

I've got to run on the treadmill tomorrow and do some lifting, because of you guys I haven't been able to spin for two weeks now…. But you know I love ya!

Oh, I'm diggin' MySpace—I had a message from a cute 26 year old that said I was a MILF. Great for my ego (because you know it wasn't big enough already). You got competition S!
One last note, I want you all to have this wonderful phone number to call incase you need therapy: 1-603-413-41

No comments: