Monday, September 1, 2008

Men's Bathroom Etiquette

What a day!!! Started out early with a PT client, yes I kicked her butt but that's what she pays me for. You will never waste your time or your money training with me. Let's see how she feels tomorrow—I do believe she said something about drinking beer through a straw since she can't lift the bottle.....

I'm not sure what to say about boot camp. Somehow we got on the subject of restroom etiquette. I had no idea, truly, no idea that there were so many rules in the men's room. Ladies, we have it so easy, the men can't talk to each other, look at each other, or pass toilet paper to each other, NOTHING! I guess if you tap your foot on the floor in a men's room, it means you want a date?!? Is there such a thing for the ladies room? I mean, we never even go to the bathroom alone... we always go with someone else. I think I'm going to have to research this…

Speaking of research, I am such a product of GOOGLE! I am working on my spin ride for tomorrow; I had a request for 80's big hair bands. Now, I'm a product of the 80's, I should know this stuff, but I find myself Google searching music. (Is kiss an 80's band?) (Are the beasty boys considered part of the big hair band era?) (What band is Ozzy Osborne in?) You can GOOGLE search anything!!!! What should I fix for dinner, let me Google search. Fastest way to work, Google search. Kids homework answers, Google search! (Trust me on this one, type in the problem and the answer just appears! Ha, 6th grade, here I come) Will Corona regular really give you a fat ass—Let's Google search. Here is what I found out about bathroom etiquette:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgcdfz8DcTI

Are you now amazed at what you can find on youtube? Oh and by the way, I found NOTHING on youtube for women's room etiquette... See men, no rules. Anyway, I digress.

Boot camp was awesome, had 13 peeps, all sweating, working hard and having a great workout.
After the gym I took my kids back to Kmart for more school supplies, man I'm going to be broke by the time they go back to school, hope I can find someone to pay for my Margaritas for the month of September. After Kmart, home for lunch, playtime, shower time, work time, nap time, dinner time.

As I am on the computer downloading music for my spin class tomorrow my youngest daughter's daycare calls and I answer the phone just as Dr. Feel good from Motley Crue blares out of my computer… Lord, what must she be thinking…? Mother of the year!!!!

As I sit here typing away at my blog, sipping on my second Corona (LITE) of the evening, wishing I had the 15 minutes of my life back that it took me to watch the youtube videos; I'm wondering how I got so far off of work outs and onto bathroom etiquette and school shopping… Are you SURE you would watch my reality TV show? I AM just a girl

No comments: